You will receive a confirmation of your purchase within 24 hours.
Orders are processed Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Once an order has been placed, unfortunately no changes or cancellations can be made.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
We currently only ship to addresses in Canada.
All items ship from Vancouver, Canada via Canada Post. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
Regular ground delivery for jewellery is free. Expedited shipping is available within Canada at check out for $10. A tracking number will be emailed to the customer.
CANADA POST COVID-19 UPDATE: Customers should anticipate delays as important safety measures, including physical distancing, means it takes longer to process parcel volumes.
- Please note that Canada Post is closed on national, provincial, and territorial holidays, with no collection or delivery of mail on these days.
In stock jewellery items will be shipped within 1-3 business days. Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for re-sizing of any locally made jewellery pieces.
Walking sticks will be shipped within 5 business days. All walking sticks will be sent via courier, with the carrier to be determined depending on your location in Canada. Please contact us for rates and timeline.
If you received a delivery notification on a tracked package but it appears your package has not been delivered-please don’t worry! Occasionally Canada Post will preemptively scan a package as delivered, but it is still en route. Please wait 24 hours and if you have still not received your order:
- Check with neighbours (or those with neighbouring mailboxes), your concierge, or community mailbox.
- If you are still unable to locate your package, please email contact@mikaboutique and we will file a claim on your behalf. Please note that a resolution can take up to 10 business days.
- We are not responsible for lost parcels in the event that an incorrect shipping address was entered.
*Please note that delivery dates are not guaranteed in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond the control of mikaboutique.ca such as, but not limited to, interruptions of our transportation systems or the services provided by our carriers, your bank or credit card.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ORDERING
Please consider the following when placing your order:
- Be sure to include all relevant address information (floor, suite, apartment #, etc).
- Orders that are undeliverable due to incorrect or incomplete information will be subject to a re-routing cost.
- Please note, we will only accept claims for lost or stolen merchandise if a tracking number is provided. Tracking numbers are provided if requested before shipment, and carry an additional charge depending on location. To request a tracking number before placing your order, please email email@example.com
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Our prices are quoted in Canadian dollars.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. Your credit card information is encrypted when it is transmitted to us and is stored in a secure environment. SSL makes it virtually impossible for unauthorized parties to read any of the information you send us via the secure server. For security reasons, we do not keep permanent records of your credit card information on file.
For all repair enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, description of the repair required, photo of the damage, and proof of purchase (order #).
If we are able to repair your piece, we will issue you an RA number and shipping instructions. Repairs take 1-2 weeks to complete depending on the nature of the repair. We will return your repaired item back to you as soon as it is ready and will notify you with an email and tracking number as soon as it ships.
All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns, and exchanges
If you would like to return your purchase, email us within seven days of receiving your item. The item must be sent back unworn. When we receive the item, your credit card will be refunded and you will be notified via email.
MiKa Boutique reserves the right to refuse returned products that have been used, worn or altered in any way. All packaging must be included in your return.
All “Sale” or discounted items are final sale, including promo codes.
Please email us at email@example.com with any custom requests for jewellery and walking sticks – we would love to hear about your ideas and visions, and will do our best to make them happen!